Free (almost) to a good home - Gerber Gator-Mate - conditions apply...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Xunil

Settler
Jan 21, 2006
North East UK
www.bladesmith.co.uk
OK, following along from my last "almost free" thread, I hope this might also be worth a £5 charity raffle ticket for someone:

Gerber Gator Mate folding lock knife in Cordura belt pouch.

gerber-gator-mate.jpg

These are great little folding knives with an incredibly comfortable and 'grippy' handle. This has been lying in the workshop unused for the longest time and it seems to have a small patch of discolouration on the blade which I will try to clean off. The belt pouch will be hoovered to get rid of the wood dust all over it (I was sanding a longbow in the workshop a few days ago, hence the state the pouch is in).

Currently they sell for around the 40 quid mark, so I figure it has to be worth a fiver to someone.

Please note, as before, there are two conditions of sale:

1. buy it if you really have a use for it and would appreciate it
2. don't buy it if conditions 1 doesn't apply !!!

Cost is a £5 ticket in Shewie's charity axe raffle, which comes with the fringe benefit of possibly winning you a great little axe or perhaps one of the other prizes that are darkly rumoured to be floating around out there, not to mention the warm fuzzy feeling of moral superiority and satisfaction that comes with a charity donation to such a worthy cause...

First person to post in this thread gets it, once their ticket purchase has been verified in Shewie's axe thread: Cegga BR Hunter axe - Charity Raffle

Over 18 only please, since this is a sharp.

I will sharpen it before delivery so that you can shave a gnats danglies if you have the inclination :)

As before, I will cover the postage.

Over to you lot :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE