FOUND Tree stump for chopping logs

Paddytray

Settler
Jul 11, 2012
basingstoke
local woodlands there is alot of wood to be found i've picked up a few tree stumps from local walks where the council has cut back a few trees.

knifefan

Nov 11, 2008
Lincolnshire
Seriously!!!! look in your local small ad's for log suppliers - If you ring one I'm sure they'd sort you out!!! It's just one more lump of wood that they don't have to split into burnable pieces!!

snozz

Dec 9, 2009
Otley
Seriously!!!! look in your local small ad's for log suppliers - If you ring one I'm sure they'd sort you out!!! It's just one more lump of wood that they don't have to split into burnable pieces!!

Seriously - it's where i got mine!

noonan79

Tenderfoot
Nov 10, 2012
cheshire
How big do you want it? My mate is bringing me some this month but I don't don't know how big they will be. If they're big enough for you you are more than welcome to have 1.

welchyd1

Jan 4, 2011
Wirral, Merseyside
How big do you want it? My mate is bringing me some this month but I don't don't know how big they will be. If they're big enough for you you are more than welcome to have 1.

I think I've got something suitable now mate thanks. We use huge wooden packing blocks in work when jacking trains up so I'm gonna nick one of them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE