Forest Knights - Wilderness First Aid Course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

moduser

Life Member
May 9, 2005
Farnborough, Hampshire
Hi Pib,

I recieved my disk at the weekend, sorry tend to be too busy to go online at weekend.

Great pics, many thanks, your a star.

To anyone who thinks they would like to do a first aid course or like me have been frustrated by the First Aid at Work course, I recommend this course as a great learning experience and a lot of fun.

David

pibbleb

Settler
Apr 25, 2006
Sussex, England
Absolutely, this is a must for anyone who is out and about, you never know when you will need this kind of knowledge or the confidence to deal with an incident.

The one thing that struck me was just how lucky I have been not to be involved in major accident or incident. Nearly everyone on the course had a rather graphic experience they could recount. So if you are one of those 'it'll never happen to me types' just consider the fact that many of us are often doing high risk activities in rural or wilderness area's and if you are now thinking well I'm a member of the forum but don't get out much, most of the stories people had were road traffice accidents. You need to do this course.

Thanks moduser for responding, I was concerned that you hadn't got obviously, but I'd also sent a Job application out at the same time, which needed to be in by today so was worried if you hadn't got they wouldn't have either.

Cheers guys.

Pub

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
pibbleb said:
I sent out some discs of the snaps I'd taken last week just wondering if they'd turned up?

Pib

I was away for the weekend - received mine this am - thanks pib

Nick

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE