Forest Knights - Weekend Bushcraft Course

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Miggers

Forager
Dec 31, 2006
Oxford
Dear All

I want to say a BIG public "Thank You" to Wayne and his guys at Forest Knights for a fantastic weekend in the woods. They managed to fix the weather so we had glorious sunny days crammed with activities, splendid grub [thanks to Pete the chef] and most importantly great company.

There were far too many highlights to share them all with you. All will stay with me long after the dirt comes out of my nails and the smell of woodsmoke leaves my clothes. Though one in particular stands out. Following Adrian's woodland walk we, and that includes the instructors, will not look at Badgers and Wood Sorrell the same way again. If you want to know more you'll just have to book on the course.

Overall the course was a wonderful introduction into Bushcraft, its community and lore. Wayne and his team are so welcoming that we all felt like we'd known each other for years. I cannot recommend them highly enough. So once I can fix it with my better half I am booking on to the Forest Knights "Bushcraft Keeping Life Simple" course...

Pete

Greg

Jul 16, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Miggers said:
Dear All

I want to say a BIG public "Thank You" to Wayne and his guys at Forest Knights for a fantastic weekend in the woods. They managed to fix the weather so we had glorious sunny days crammed with activities, splendid grub [thanks to Pete the chef] and most importantly great company.

There were far too many highlights to share them all with you. All will stay with me long after the dirt comes out of my nails and the smell of woodsmoke leaves my clothes. Though one in particular stands out. Following Adrian's woodland walk we, and that includes the instructors, will not look at Badgers and Wood Sorrell the same way again. If you want to know more you'll just have to book on the course.

Overall the course was a wonderful introduction into Bushcraft, its community and lore. Wayne and his team are so welcoming that we all felt like we'd known each other for years. I cannot recommend them highly enough. So once I can fix it with my better half I am booking on to the Forest Knights "Bushcraft Keeping Life Simple" course...

Pete

Its always handy to get a heads up about a course, this one sounds good.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE