For Trade: Trangia (Primus) Multifuel X2 stove & cook set

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Roefisher

Forager
Oct 15, 2005
The Roe Valley
Hello,

Swap deal on these items now withdrawn.

I'm looking to swap my Trangia MultiFuel Burner X2, as made by Primus SE. It comes with all the gear and also has Bernie Dawg burner cap to reduce noise and improve flame spread. In excellent condition. Also, an unused Trangia 25 cook set (this is the larger of the 25/27 series) It's the Ultralight aluminium version with everything including kettle and an extra Trangia 0.5l fuel bottle as well as a brand new Optimus titanium cutlery set of knife, fork & spoon.

An update on what I'm after...

I have added a couple more trade options to now include vintage razors. So, what I am after for the stove, cook set and extras are;

> Fountain pen from Pelikan, Sailor, Visconti, Omas & Montblanc.
> Simpsons & Shavemac shaving brush.
> Any medium to aggressive stainless steel razor (or a similar head, like the Above The Tie R1 closed comb or R2 open comb).
> A Gillette Fatboy in top condition with strong settings clicks and smooth final quarter lockdown with proper opening and closing silo doors.
> A Gillette English made Red Tip Rocket (III / Gillette / MADE IN ENGLAND underneath the head and BRIT.PAT / 694093 inside). These are getting rare so one in sound working condition and better will be grand for a deal.

> Or something very similar to any of the above.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE