Dutch oven and steel tripod for trade both brand new unused

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Hi guys this set is also listed for sale in classifieds, but in all fairness I thought I would list it here as a swap item.
the dutch oven is 4 litre capacity and is seasoned brand new but never used. obviously the tripod is unused.
due to weight and shape posting these items is out but ive no objection. to local meetup or you coming here to me.
the photos are not great but will give a good solid idea of the offer.
the cat is not included.!

I would swap this set up for.
A vapalux m320 lantern in lovely cosmetic order. decent hood glass and burner are a must.
other items id swap this for are as follows.
I would part exchange this set up for a fuerhand baby lantern in pristine condition perhaps you could add a couple mora's?
I would also part exchange this set up for a flippinout scout catapult with some adjustment from you.
milbro proshot catapult any model except joker and condition is vital some adjustment would be required from you. ie couple moras or other bushy type knives
I would straight swap this set up. for a francis barker m88 compass in mint condition.
or a metal detector prefer garrett, whites, bounty hunter, etc
the trade value on this set is about £50.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
as an afterthought, id also swap this set up for a take down archery bow must be right handed and in good condition.
and I know its a long shot but id also swap this set for a gransfors small forest axe.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
little bump this open to all the swap offers listed. and to expand that list a bit further
I would also swap this set for a genuine issue british army mtp basha but it must be in new to mint condition
or a a wright bushcraft knife don't matter what handle material good nick would be great.
or even swap it for an enzo trapper in d2 with green or black micarta scales.
these are in addition to the previous swaps list just to widen the range for you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE