For Trade- 8ft Fibreglass Kayak

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jonboy83

Forager
Nov 2, 2011
Wales
Hi all I have for trade an 8ft Fibreglass Kayak.
Its in good condition all structurally sound apart from 3 or 4 pinprick holes and one 3mm hole all in the upper and in the seam.I have used it and it has never taken on water. I only discovered the holes when I filled it with water to check for leaks when I first bought it. I love using it but the nearest place I can use it it is 2 miles up a steep hill and carrying it there is a nightmare (I dont have a car) I would rather it go to someone who will actually get some use out of it. Trader will have to collect as I have no means of getting it to you, and I could only presume that shipping would cost a small fortune.

SAM_0165_zps511e9e32.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
SAM_0166_zps1c942b00.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
SAM_0167_zpsc9e478c7.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Am not sure what I am after, I have all I need, but some kit could do with updating maybe, open to ideas. Would also like to add that it doesn't matter on the monetary value of a trade when you are trading with me its the physical value of the item that matters to me for example this kayak is £200 in money but if you want the boat and I need a couple of pairs of trousers that yo originally paid a tenner for then that is fine by me. I don't live by money I live by what I need.
cheers Jono

Last edited by a moderator:

Jonboy83

Forager
Nov 2, 2011
Wales
What I need is a decent bivvy couple of pairs of trousers for out in the woods, a decent pair of boots,some aluminium arrows, oh and me and my family want to emigrate to Sweden lol ;)

Jonboy83

Forager
Nov 2, 2011
Wales
what size are you in the trouser department (i beg your pardon vicar!!) mate?

Dave

One size fits all dave. ;) but on the serious note between 32-36 inches it varys from brand to brand like a tesco's 36 is a peacocks 34 (sure there is a pun there somewhere :) )

Jonboy83

Forager
Nov 2, 2011
Wales
After an adze blade, if you can make one, went to 4 different engineering companies today, 3 said tool making is dead and they dont do forming, and the 4th said "Sure, we can make it for you, we charge a minimum fee of £300, will you be paying by cash, card or cheque" so the had the gentle talk of how they are charging way too much :( ( basically I said they were Theiving @$$$%%%@'s for such a small piece of steel)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE