For those of a certain age

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
That was cool, thanks for posting it, but he forgot a couple I think: -

Space1999-StunGun.jpg

LogansRunDS.jpg
Who can name the last two?

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Cheers Jag :) That's put a smile on my face.

Willo the wisp should have been put in for the psychological damage it caused us all. :lmao:

willow-the-wisp.jpg

Last edited:

Globetrotter.uk

Jan 24, 2008
Norwich UK
Yep I remember the days, I especially remember opening up the old BT bell box and tapping the phone to my reel to reel recorder.

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
That was cool, thanks for posting it, but he forgot a couple I think: -
Space1999-StunGun.jpg

LogansRunDS.jpg
Who can name the last two?

Laser? from the Space 1999 TV series and the 'Sandman' pistol from the Logan's Run movie and possibly the TV Series of the same name. The Sandman gun kind of spoiled the movie for me as the one in the book was way cooler, it fired six different kinds of ammunition and looked like a Colt Peacemaker, however seeing Jenny Agutter with no clothes on made up for my disappointment.

Most of the OP's video was lost on me as I stopped being a child in 1978, about the first time I first heard 'The Ruts'.

:)

Last edited:

shaggystu

Nov 10, 2003
Derbyshire
Cheers Jag :) That's put a smile on my face.

Willo the wisp should have been put in for the psychological damage it caused us all. :lmao:

willow-the-wisp.jpg

Mate I think that "willow the wisp" had an enormous amount to answer for, I'm fairly sure that I've still not recovered

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
I can't be old after all, I only remember most of those :rolleyes:

I agree that between them Willow the Whisp, Renta Ghost and the Magic Roundabout made for a very interesting child minder for a few hours a week!

Teepee

Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
I remember willow the wisp more 80's I think ,,the ones that done the psychological damage to me were http://youtu.be/UGrOIu80Nro........................and http://youtu.be/HArUmqqiL0s:lmao:

Brilliant! I remember that one! The "What a horrible place!" line stuck I think :lmao:

Mate I think that "willow the wisp" had an enormous amount to answer for, I'm fairly sure that I've still not recovered

It used to scare the carp outta me when I was knee high. To this day, looking back, it still spooks me a little :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE