For Swap: Snugpak Responspak and couple of other bits

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Squid

Tenderfoot
Jan 9, 2011
Swindon
Been impulse buying....again, and really don't need this.

Got it from Heinnies last month and it's in Olive drab.

Also got the following I need to get rid of:

- Nintendo Wii (not working) Fully boxed, instructions, leads, but no nunchucks. It powers up and sounds like it's loading the disc, but doesn't. Maybe a simple fix but we have a replacement and I wouldn't know where to start!

- Streamlight Stinger XT torch with charger (battery needed)

- Old and rare Trangia tea light lantern made from aluminum

- Tatonka meths burner and tripod stand (fits civvi trangia) both only used couple of times

- Army Trangia meths burner

- Spyderco Tenacious - again, around 2 months old from Heinnies and only used to cut a few bits of paper.

- Nieto steel full tang knife with brown leather sheath (belt loop could do with being re stitched).

- Plastic crusader cup lid

Looking for a DD tarp, Kuksa cup, leather brew kit/tinder bags, paracord, the trangia stand that looks like the bottom of a coke can or whatever you may have and want to offer

Last edited:

Tengu

Jan 10, 2006
Wiltshire
I have that wood and canvas kayak

2 rocketpack sets (1 og, 1 dpm)

lots of antler pieces

lots of beeswax

lots of leather laces

I have many things, think of something you might like...Im tired now

Squid

Tenderfoot
Jan 9, 2011
Swindon
Little bump. Still have this to swap:

- Nintendo Wii (not working) Fully boxed, instructions, leads, but no nunchucks. It powers up and sounds like it's loading the disc, but doesn't. Maybe a simple fix but we have a replacement and I wouldn't know where to start!

- Streamlight Stinger XT torch with charger (battery needed)

- Old and rare Trangia tea light lantern made from aluminum

- Tatonka meths burner and tripod stand (fits civvi trangia) both only used couple of times

- Army Trangia meths burner

- Spyderco Tenacious - again, around 2 months old from Heinnies and only used to cut a few bits of paper.

- Nieto steel full tang knife with brown leather sheath (belt loop could do with being re stitched).

- Plastic crusader cup lid

Nonsuch

Life Member
Sep 19, 2008
Scotland, looking at mountains
P1030120.jpg

I have a few kuksas - bought from a hardware store in Mantyharju in Finland. Not the super-fancy variety, but nice. Different styles - ladle handle or two hole handle. I would trade one for the Response pak - not sure it's still available

NS

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE