FOR SALE - tanner industries modular sleep system

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
tanner industries modular sleep system for sale

I bought this sleep system of a member here it is a qualty system used it a few times
and even in the bad winter -14 and i was roasting this system is easy to get in and
out of and is very comfy,i was using the green and black bags for snow camping
and green and bivi for summer

i would say its in near brand new condition,

i am looking for 80pounds which includes RMRD Postage...

i will take pics later when i get home..

thanks for looking Allan..
sleepsystem.jpg

CONFIGURATION....

OUTER GREEN PATROL BAG IS DESIGNED TO BE USED IN TEMP DOWN TO 30 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT(-1 deg celsius). INNER BLACK BAG IS DESIGNED TO BE USED IN TEMP FROM 30 TO MINUS 10 DEGREES(-23 deg celsius). JOIN BOTH BAGS TOGETHER BY PLACING BLACK BAG INSIDE GREEN BAG AND SNAPPING ALL BLACK BAG SNAPS TO GREEN BAG SNAPS ALONG EACH SIDE OF THE ZIPPERS.INSURE HOODS ARE WELL OPEN.TUCK HOODS INSIDE EACH OTHER.THIS CONFIGURATION IS DESIGNED FOR TEMPERATURES FROM MINUS 10 TO MINUS 50 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT(-55 deg Celsius). FOR ADDED PROTECTION FROM WIND AND RAIN OR WET SNOW,A BIVVY COVER MAY BE ATTACHED TO THE OUTSIDE OF THE SLEEPING BAG.THE TWO SLEEPING BAGS AND BIVVY ALL HAVE TWO WAY ZIPPERS.

Last edited:

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
BUMP!! nobody need a cracking sleep system...am trying to raise funds for a Berghaus Centurio 30 Rucksack and side pockets..

shogun

Need to contact Admin...
Mar 31, 2009
U.K
hi there here is some info on the system!!

Patrol bag - green
Intermediate bag - black
Gor-Tex Bivy - camo
Compression sack
The complete system provides a comfort range of 50F to -50F (10C to -34C)

Size: 36" wide x 99" long (91cm x 229cm)
Carry weight: 9 lbs 7 oz (4273g)
Carry size: 13" x 17" (33cm x 43cm)
Patrol Bag by itself provides a comfort range of 50F to 30F (10C to -1C) Features:

Fill: Continuous, hollow polyester filament insulation
Construction: Double layer offset, differential cut
Outer: Nylon ripstop
Liner: Nylon ripstop
Outer: Full length, insulated draft tube with anti-snag zipper protection, snap closure system for full integration capabilites.
Intermediate Bag (black) by itself provides a comfort range of 30F to -10F (-1C to 1 23C) Features:

Fill: Continuous, hollow polyester filament insulation
Construction Double layer offset, differential cut
Outer: Nylon ripstop
Liner: Nylon ripstop
Outer: Full length, insulated draft tube with anti-snag zipper protection, snap closure system for full integration capabilites.
Gore-Tex Bivy, Features:

Fabric: Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex
Outer: Unique snap closure system
Compression Stuff Sack, Features:

Ladder Buckles to minimize carry size
Integral compression straps

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE