For Sale. A.Wood. Ray Mears Woodlore Knife.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello

I have for sale an early A Wood, Ray Mears Woodlore knife.

Very little use, I used it to make a bow drill set and that's it. The knife is in very good condition and is complete with the original sheath.

I contacted Woodlore to try and get a date of purchase but their records don't go far back enough. I have had the knife for at least 12 years, on reflection more likely to be 15years+. To be clear this knife did not come with a box or a certificate, Woodlore did not do them at the time I bought the knife.

I am looking for £400 (however I am open to offers) to include recorded delivery. Pay Pal please.

Pm me if interested. I can email more photos if required.

Thanks

Kevan
P1000538.jpgP1000539.jpg

Last edited:
Due to a slight misunderstanding the knife is back for sale.

Just to be perfectly clear, there is no box or certificate with this knife, it did not come with them when I bought it which was 12-15 years ago.

Thanks.

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
Due to a slight misunderstanding the knife is back for sale.

Just to be perfectly clear, there is no box or certificate with this knife, it did not come with them when I bought it which was 12-15 years ago.

Thanks.

You are right about that, i have one that has no box or fancy bits made in May 2007, i have letter to original owner, i am the 2nd owner.
When i phoned Woodlore to enquire about purchasing a box to make the complete set, they were charging £50 :confused:
Needless to say, didn't buy one.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
Nope, not many come up for sale anymore. You used to see them quite regularly, but it seems those that have them are keeping them.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE