following order upside down

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Christy

Tenderfoot
Apr 28, 2006
Lowlands
Hello group, can anyone help me? When looking at a thread, the top one is the latest one and the beginning of the thread is at the bottom.
For instance the times of postings from top to bottom would be:
etc
Now when it's three posts it's not so bad but if it's more it makes for harder reading. Is there a way to change that? I've tried all different modes but it stays that way. Am I overlooking a button or is it this way for everyone? If so, why?

Christy

Reactions: beachlover

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi Christy,

Easy peasy - I'll try to talk you through :D

1. Go to your 'User CP' (control panel) - top left in your screen.
2. Go to 'Edit options'
3. Scroll down untill you see the heading 'Thread display options'. It's the third box from the top: first is: 'Login and privacy', second is: 'Message and notification', third is the one your looking for ('Thread display options').
4. Select in the dropbox: 'Lineair - oldest first' - yours probably says at the moment 'Lineair - newest first'.
5. Click 'Save changes' at the bottom of the page.
6. Happy days with surfing BCUK :p

Hope this helps, if it doesn't just shout ;)

beachlover

Aug 28, 2004
Isle of Wight
Blimey! The very thing has been doing my head in since I joined. Never thought it could be changed and never thought of asking either. :rolleyes:

Christy

Tenderfoot
Apr 28, 2006
Lowlands
Giggle, hey at least I had the idea to ask right?
The stick is great! Sure got a few sly looks at the heathland but it walks dead comfy. It also doubles as an extra de-luxe backscratcher :) In seriousness, if ever I'd walk somewhere alone and got attacked, it would make a fierce weapon as well. Been thinking of practising some moves with those vicious looking antler spikes.
Started a new course of Prednisolone yesterday and beginning to perk up a heck of a lot. Feeling in the mood for this weekend of bushcraft overhere and next week perhaps practice with the walkingstick? There is a good balancepoint and if I'd be able to use some sort of swing fro mthe wrist it could be a fine weapon too.
Grin, what would Freud say about that sort of use of a walkingstick eh?
Counted the knifes in the BOB today cos we're leaving tomorrowmorning early. Who'd think a middle-aged woman had that many knifes on board? If ever my shoppingbag gets searched they'll throw the book at me. "Honest sir, it's for bushcraft, really!".
Is the blue sweater of any use or did it end up as a carpolish rag? :lmao:

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
The antler is just for decoration - its a headpiece on the staff yah mad clog wearer :lmao:

Glad to here you are feeling better - the sweater is lovely (good trade) and large enough to even cope with my "insulation" ;) I hope not to need it too much for a few months though

Good luck with the Bushcrafting hun - thought you might like it over here - say Hi to Arik

Red

(Bit :offtopic: there - sorry :eek: )

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE