Folding Wood Stove? What was it? Please Help!

robwa10

Jun 17, 2010
England
I've searched through threads and can't find a stove I saw on here not that long ago. It was a two piece wood burning stove. It folded flat and then you opened it out into a rectangular shape, placed in the base and then used the supplied skewers to rest your pot on.

What was it called? It's driving me mad!

robwa10

Jun 17, 2010
England
Thanks Teepee but that's not it. This one I think is maybe Dutch or at least from mainland Europe. The two edges are fixed together so it was sorta like a cardboard box fold. The base was removed to allow it to fold down flat. There was a company video on the link in the post and I remember they boiled water then cooked sausages on the embers using the skewers.

robwa10

Jun 17, 2010
England
Nope, nope and nope. Though the tentipi one is slightly similar. The one I'm looking for was also rectangular in shape. However, the ends didn't fold inwards. When collapsed it looked like two sheets of metal on top of one another welded together at either end. I think it was aimed at light weight backpackers if that helps any.

eel28

Settler
Aug 27, 2009
Bedfordshire
Is this the one you are thinking about??
[video=youtube;PMx81wFegjY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMx81wFegjY&feature=related[/video]

plenty of other youtube videos available :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE