Folding Saw bargain

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Hi

I have been using a Wilkinson Sword pruning saw for a while and it is very good but was looking in B & Q when I came accross a Draper folding pruning saw. Unfortunately there was ony one out of its packaging and no one could find a price. But it looked just the job and had a good sized blade. So I surfed the net. Now the fun part. I found it on Amazon and then clicked on the new and used button and got it new for £3.99 okay with postage it cost me £9.00 but still a bargain. It came from Stansted Park Garden Centre in Hampshire so if you are local you can get it for the really cheap price.

draper.jpg

The blade on the Draper is 10 inches long in comparison to the 6 inches of the Wilkinson Sword. The blade in the Draper locks shut & open so very safe. Both saws cut well but obviously the Draper can cut bigger branches. Both have ground teeth but the Draper's are slightly smaller so slightly slower. The Draper is a bit heavier but not much. Good for a weekend trip but not too heavy even for a short trip.

So there you go a bargain saw for cutting bigger branches and the advantage over the Wilkinson is that when you are cutting the blade does not try to slide back into the handle.

So there you go a bargain for you. Don't say I am not good to you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE