Fly fishing creel wanted

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
As the title suggests am looking for a fly fishing creel been looking around the local tackle shops but cant find one...
the reason am wanting one of the basket types is that ive started fly fishing and have taken to it like a natural and am managing really long soft casts wich gave me four brown trout one day last week. and a rainbow trout the week before.. I did this from a rowing boat at the local trout lake... really proud of myself I was!!!!.
anyway I have got loads of stuff to swap just have a look here..
http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74293

I

IBrown

I have a fly fishing creel but you have nothing I want. Just out of curiosity where you fishing C&R or Catch and Kill? The reason I ask we tend to return the Browns and only kill the rainbows.

Is there anything else you may have. I am after lightwieght backpacking bits.
Have a look whats on my list this is what i have advertised in Soft Leather thread in swap:
Lightweight Sleeping Bags 2-4 season
Ladies Gaiters
Berghaus Freeflow Rucksack
Berghaus Remote Rucksack

Self Inflating Mats
Exped Waterproof Dry Sacs
Compression Sacks
Titanium Tent Pegs
Anything else Titanium
OS Explorer MAps
Trail Running Gore-tex shoe size 10
Any Lightweight Backpacking Items I may of missed

Creel:
creel.jpg

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Thanks for your reply...
the creel looks great by the way, but in reply to your question.. I never kill any fish I catch... I would only ever do that if there was a need to... but!!!! there are some people in my locale who fish illegally and take home everything they catch form pike to perch!!! and all in between...
i have reported some of them and almost came to blows with another two!!!
just out of interest i do have some other stuff which I have not listed just yet... which may well be of interest to you.. but what sort of trade value do you put on the creel??
cheers!!!

I

IBrown

I have never used the creel it has hung where you see it since I bought it for decoration. I use an Orvis shoulder bag. As for value I have no idea, I have never thought of it as value more of if you have what i want i will be happy to trade.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
Hi I have got a brand new british army summer sleeping bag and a new compression bag which is ten litres i believe!!!
I have a couple civvy sleeping bags but even though they are light they are nowhere near the qualitiy of the military one!!!
any of those items any use?? or both!!!

I will be off line till about 4 pm from now but please get back via pm if you are interested...
I have never used the creel it has hung where you see it since I bought it for decoration. I use an Orvis shoulder bag. As for value I have no idea, I have never thought of it as value more of if you have what i want i will be happy to trade.

blackfeather

Settler
Jun 13, 2010
west yorkshire
due to the fact the SWMBO has banned me from spending any more money on fishing tackle and busshy stuff till I have thinned down the stuff I already have by a few tonnes!!!
and really really wanting a fly fishing creel i thought I would just try once more with a little bump...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE