Flint Knapping with the Lords Bushmoot 2008

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
ALL PLACES ARE NOW FULL

Here is the list of the people confirmed for the flintknapping, If your name is down on this list and you are unable to attend please let us know at the earliest possible opportunity so we are not looking for you on the day and we can give your place to someone else.

SATURDAY:

Bigman
Mick miller
NickG
Seoras
Dano + 1
Stooboy
Robert Tasker
canopus
HERBz

SUNDAY:

Brian
Toadflax
Ogri the trog
Jacko
Gailainne
Andy_e
Cobweb
Spamel
Indigenous Man
Ahjno
Gwhtbushcraft + 1
Dark Horse Dave
Rhoda
Reddave
warthog1981
the interceptor boy
Addo
Bear Nights
NightStalker

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
Stuart thanks for organising this. One little concern... I thought (and hope) that I was the last one to grab a place on Sunday, you've listed 'Nightstalker' and hopefully you mean me!... Nightwalker ;) hmm let me take a look, just done a member-search cant find any Nightstalker, thats good!... :rolleyes: I've got the last place! :1244:

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Stuart thanks for organising this. One little concern... I thought (and hope) that I was the last one to grab a place on Sunday, you've listed 'Nightstalker' and hopefully you mean me!... Nightwalker ;) hmm let me take a look, just done a member-search cant find any Nightstalker, thats good!... :rolleyes: I've got the last place! :1244:

no worries, it is you, I've just spelt it wrong

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
no worries, it is you, I've just spelt it wrong

And made everybody attending this years Moot slightly nervous about a creepy guy who stalks the woods at night! :eek:

Looking forward to the Sunday, a right motley bunch of ne'er-do-wells amongst that list! :rolleyes: It'll be like being back at school again! :D

Nightwalker

Native
Sep 18, 2006
Cornwall, UK.
www.naturalbushcraft.co.uk
And made everybody attending this years Moot slightly nervous about a creepy guy who stalks the woods at night! :eek:
I can assure you I don't stalk during the night and don't make a habbit of walking around at night for that matter :p Its just an alias I picked up many years ago. Although I am big and scary! :yikes:

I too am looking forward to trying flint knapping, I've never given it a go before! :eek:

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
If there is enough interest, we have another ten places available for the Monday with Will Lord, first come first served.

Please don’t change days if you are booked for the Saturday or Sunday, Its confusing keeping track of it all as it is, this extra day is only being put on because Will is staying on for the Monday anyway and not everyone made it onto the Sat/Sun who wanted to

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I'm amazed there hasn't been more interest on this one. An extra day of tuition. I'll jump in if nobody goes for it, I reckon I'd quite enjoy it. I'll wait till the day though and if there are places going spare I may join in for a second day. Hopefully this post will bump it up and bring it to the attention of some people who missed out.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
The is a space available on the Saturday, as somone has been forced to pull out, first come first served.

we also still have 10 places available for the monday

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE