FKMD Fox Parang Bushcraft Jungle – Mods and Improvements

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
Hi all,
after the first year of life, few modifications were done on the Fox Parang Bushcraft Jungle, as the owners seems to be very satisfied about that knife

The sheath remain substantially the same, whit multiple possibilities to carry on

the only exception is a tag with the FKMD logo on the back-side of the sheath

An improvement was done on the thumb knife’s serration, in fact all the angles are now more rounded that in the first generation

And last but not least, please note my new logo - AD design - on the blade

Alfredo

wizard

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
USA
I like that, would seem too "tactical" for my taste normally, but it looks very practical of a design. I'd like to see and handle one.

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
Hey matey that's looking great! it a knife that gets me hovering on the buy button, maybe this will tip the balance, i like the new lines alot.

Many thanks. We worked to improve the Fox Parang Bushcraft as a tool, I hope and guess the goal was reached.

Alfredo

Settler
Oct 25, 2009
ITALY (ALPS)
I like that, would seem too "tactical" for my taste normally, but it looks very practical of a design. I'd like to see and handle one.

Thanks. Yes, I understand, in fact the Fox Parang Bushcraft is part of the military line of Fox Cutlery (FKMD = Fox Knives Military Division). Speaking about Army, it was projected having in mind Recon units, that ask for light tools able to build a shelter in few time and any conditions. The Fox Parang Bushcraft was projected as a bushtool, not a weapon at all. If you will had the chance to handle it, I'm sure you will see what I mean ;-)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE