Fjallraven Falt trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
One pair of Fjallraven Falt trousers, size 50 for sale. These are brand new with tag's and just a little 'snug' for me!:C Awesome piece of kit, waterproof windproof and thermal, built to Fjallraven's exacting standards these babies are just the thing if you don't like cold wet legs (who does). In olive green, these are retailing at around £90-£100 plus postage. I'll let these go for £80 NOW SOLD to include PP fee's and RMSD.

More info here:http://www.fjallraven.com/Products/...147&SectionName=yes&Menu=menu1&SectionId=3784

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Thats right sparkplug, although i'd say closer to 34" as if they were 36" i'd have kept 'em (damn my vanity!) Anyway, still available. No trades at the moment, unless you have a pair in size 52!

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
107 views and no 'nibbles' eh? It's either the price or the size and i can't do anything about the size so, one and only price drop to £75. No more mind, if they don't go at this price , it's off to the 'Bay with them.:D

susi

Nomad
Jul 23, 2008
Finland
107 views and no 'nibbles' eh? It's either the price or the size

Nah, it's probably that none of those 107 has a 34" waist :)

I have some Fjäll Räven stuff, including the G-1000 material, and it is top notch - hard wearing, comfortable and generally well put together.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE