Fjallraven Marma smock/anorak

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 17, 2008
Hampshire
I bought a Fjallraven Marma from TK Maxx the other day. Trying it on at home, however, I discovered that it's the wrong size, by quite a margin. Yesterday I bought one the right size, but rather than take the first one back (I've cut the tags off, but still have them), I'm putting it up for sale here.

It's a top quality smock, made from Fjallraven's G1000 fabric. I've been wearing mine (the correct size one) today, and despite high winds and low temps I've stayed warm with just a thin fleece jumper and a t-shirt underneath.

The smock is in Putty, with Graphite stretch panels at the sides. It has a zipped pocket inside, a large zipped chest pocket, a large kanagaroo pocket with two zipped entrances, a small zipped GPS pocket on the left sleeve, and a small upside-down pocket (for a lead cord, evidently, but a compass on a lanyard would fit as there's a loop inside) on the chest, with the arctic fox logo. The neck has a button-fastened gusset, and a zip fastener. The hood, which has a removeable fake-fur ruff, can be adjusted by a poppered strap at the rear as well as cords. There's a cordto adjust the waist, accessible from the main pocket.

The smock has a side zip to aid putting it on and taking it off.

This smock is size L. I'm a 40-inch chest, however, the Marma that fits me is a Small (with a t-shirt and softshell underneath), so they seem to be generously cut.

Details, and picture, at Fjallraven's website. A supplier's site showing the Putty colour.

The RRP is about £180. I'm looking for the same as I paid, £68.50, but I'll include postage and Paypal - SD at cost if required.

Please post here and pm me if interested.

bikething

May 31, 2005
West Devon, Edge of Dartymoor!
I'm interested..

Could you do some measurements for me please?

with the jacket laid flat on the floor and the arms out to the side in a 'T' shape :

- collar to cuff along the top of the arm
- neck to hem down the middle of the back
- armpit to armpit

I have no end of trouble trying to get clothes to fit so prefer to try them on if i can (usually have to go a larger size to get the arms long enough!)

cheers
Steve

Aug 17, 2008
Hampshire
Tape found!

- collar to cuff along the top of the arm - 35.5 inches
- neck to hem down the middle of the back - 33.5 inches (from base of hood - there's no collar)
- armpit to armpit - 26 inches

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE