Fjallraven Nordli Jacket - Large & Mint!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Mikey P

Nov 22, 2003
Glasgow, Scotland
Fjallraven Nordli Jacket in Dark Olive and size Large. Made of tough, windproof/water resistant, G-1000 material. Has generous hood, two hand pockets and two inside pockets. Mesh lined.

SOLD

See for details:

http://www.redsquareclothing.co.uk/showItem.php?stockCode=72782

http://www.fjallraven.org/Products/Product.asp?ItemId=1071&SectionName=yes&Menu=menu2&SectionId=3004

This was bought a month ago and has been worn 3 times. It has never been wet and has seen only light use. Hence, it is in excellent 'nearly new' condition. I still have the original tags and spare buttons.

This is a perfect summer outdoor jacket - it is highly-breathable and light-weight - but is still tough enough to stand up to hard use and bushcrafting (I have a pair of excellent G-1000 trousers). It is also cut/designed in a style that allows you to walk down the high street and not be laughed at.:naughty:

Reason for sale: I'm moving house, need the money, and so am rationalising everything - look soon for more kit for sale! This is a quality item but I just can't justify it at the moment.

Selling in the UK for around 80-90 pounds (check for yourselves).

As it has been used a couple of times, I'm selling for 50 quid. This price includes registered delivery within the UK so get yourself a bargain.

Paypal only. Once your payment appears in my account, I'll send the jacket.

First to PM gets it. No timewasters, tire kickers or general unhelpful comments please :D

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
If i had the folding Mikey, i'd snap this up. Having experience with Fjallraven kit, i have to say i'm a big fan. I've admired the Nordli for a while and £50 it a fantastic price.........just not fantastic enough for Mr Brassic over here! :eek: I'm genuinely shocked it's still here.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE