Fish trap/Gun cleaner/camera case

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
More victims of the bottom drawer clear-out:

A 12 gauge cleaning rod, with assorted bits.
0b833410.jpg

WITHDRAWNFish/Crayfish trap, this one is unused, but I've used these before, and they're very effective. Folds flat for packing in a bag.
7a6432a5.jpg

9ec0d204.jpg

TRADEDCCS camera case for DSLR. It's the Wallaby:
http://www.ccscentre.co.uk/ (at the bottom of the page)
b72962ff.jpg

Trade values, call it a tenner each for the gun cleaner and trap, I reckon twenty quid for the camera case.
Not really after anything in particular, make me an offer!

Last edited:

Bushwhacker

Banned
Jun 26, 2008
Dorset
I'll have to flag up the crayfish trap. They're not otter friendly so shouldn't be destined for trapping crayfish.
It's a bummer, I know, I used to use them myself and they are/were excellent but they shouldn't be used now.
Sorry.

Spaniel man

Native
Apr 28, 2007
Somerset
I'll have to flag up the crayfish trap. They're not otter friendly so shouldn't be destined for trapping crayfish.
It's a bummer, I know, I used to use them myself and they are/were excellent but they shouldn't be used now.
Sorry.

That's a fair comment, I use the plastic ones now, I got rid of the rest of these, but found this one hiding away.They can however be modified to make them safe to use. I'll leave it here, maybe someone might use it abroad, in rock pools by the sea, or in their 'survival situation'' kit.....
Of course, it must be used responsibly......

Last edited:

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Sorry.

isnt the only thing with these traps is the issue with the size of the opening? would restricting down be legal?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE