First winter overnight of the season

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Oblio13

Settler
Sep 24, 2008
New Hampshire
oblio13.blogspot.com
Decided on a whim to spend a forecast snowstorm in the woods. Got stuck on a road that hadn't been plowed yet, so just pitched my tent there instead of making it to the planned destination. Turned out to be the right decision, because a plow didn't come along for almost 24 hours.

Ajax carries the heavy stuff in his pack, I pull the bulky stuff on a sled:

IMG_3368.jpg

Had hoped to pot a squirrel for dinner, but no luck. Brought along a "contingency pork roast", though:

IMG_3372.jpg

He has a tendency to take the exact middle of any space. At least he warms it up.

IMG_3373.jpg

Last edited:

ocean1975

Jan 10, 2009
rochester, kent
Good on you:)very jealous looks like you got all the right kit there,my dog would run round get wet then with out me looking get straight in my bag lol:)

Oblio13

Settler
Sep 24, 2008
New Hampshire
oblio13.blogspot.com
One more pic, collecting firewood. Lucked into my favorite, a couple standing dead Hop-Hornbeams. Don't know if you have them in Europe, but their wood is incredibly dense and heavy, and even my little tent stove will hold a fire all night with it.

IMG_3356.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE