First White Rose Wood meet of 2013 25th to 27th Jan

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Dont worry about parking as i will be there in my Rangie with the tow rope again.

Really looking forward to this meet and getting to play with my presents for my 30th.
I should have a maxpedition jumbo versipack a new knife and a new way to hang my hammock.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
Lee we park along the track up by the woods. Sal i hope you and Trev do make it down even just for brekkie I will ask Alex again to bring the spindles. Its also my birthday on Saturday ill be 31, Martin you will miss your twenty's enjoy your last week of twenty's.

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of the above

Karl82
Andy BB (Subject to work)
TinkyPete (TBC)
Elen Sentier (TBC if feet OK)
MartinK9
Sasquach ( Joseph tbc)
Humpback (subject to hands!)
Cliv
RE8ELD0G
Scrumpy
Hubs
BareThrills TBC
Tank
LuckyLee

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Just realised how cold its going to be... Alright for u skinny sods who can get kit to fit them, but they don't make kit for fat ones like me.. well not in my budget anyway. Guess I will have to wear everything I own to keep warm lol.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Lee we park along the track up by the woods. Sal i hope you and Trev do make it down even just for brekkie I will ask Alex again to bring the spindles. Its also my birthday on Saturday ill be 31, Martin you will miss your twenty's enjoy your last week of twenty's.

Happy birthday for that weekend Karl, little tip for you mate, your not gonna be 31 your gonna be twenty eleven lol!!

I'm twenty thirteen this year lol

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
I am no longer a certainly by any means got to go into the field on Sunday for a least a weeks battle camp, not certain if it is two weeks yet. :(

I am going to be instructing on survival so some of the stuff we did in Norway may come out especially if it still snowing where ever we are :)

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of the above

Karl82
MartinK9
Sasquach ( Joseph tbc)
Cliv
RE8ELD0G
Scrumpy
Hubs
BareThrills TBC
Tank
LuckyLee

Just had it confirmed as soon as I have got back to work I am on a two week exercise in the east of the country. So unfortunately will not be able to make this meet. See you soon though guys and Gals

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Just realised how cold its going to be... Alright for u skinny sods who can get kit to fit them, but they don't make kit for fat ones like me.. well not in my budget anyway. Guess I will have to wear everything I own to keep warm lol.

Do you want me to bring my spare sleeka jacket? same size as the one you tried on

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Do you want me to bring my spare sleeka jacket? same size as the one you tried on

Yeah that would be good cheers maybe I have lost a bit of weight since the last meet.... Hmm but we did just have Christmas ;)

Off out for a walk tomorrow to try out some new thermals and see if what I have is good enough for a weekend.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
Yeah that would be good cheers maybe I have lost a bit of weight since the last meet.... Hmm but we did just have Christmas ;)

Off out for a walk tomorrow to try out some new thermals and see if what I have is good enough for a weekend.

No worries, ill bring it along. Ill also let you try my new heavyweight fleece i picked up at RTI. very warm and very loose cut. Cant remember how much it was but it was a steal

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester

Karl82 +1 meal
MartinK9
Sasquach ( Joseph tbc)
Cliv
RE8ELD0G
Scrumpy
Hubs
BareThrills TBC
Tank
LuckyLee

Ok I'm going to be doing a group cook Saturday. I will be making
bunny chow witch is a curry served in a 1/4 loaf of buttered bread here is a picture

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

please put ( +1 meal ) next to your name if you want in on this, it is at no extra cost to you.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE