First White Rose Wood meet of 2013 25th to 27th Jan

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

jacko1066

Native
May 22, 2011
march, cambs
Sorry chaps I'm out of this meet, I just realised that its the same weekend as my winter bushcraft course!!

Have a great meet and I will try and be at the next one!!

Steve

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of the above

Karl82
Andy BB (Subject to work)
TinkyPete (TBC)
Elen Sentier (TBC if feet OK)
MartinK9
Sasquach ( Joseph tbc)
Humpback (subject to hands!)
Cliv
RE8ELD0G
Scrumpy
Hubs
BareThrills TBC

I'm not sure about at the moot but if you had a word with Clive at this meet Elen I'm sure he wouldn't mind going through it with you. Clive likes to cut the molecules of the air as he unsheathes his knife.

Sent from my Baobab Tree.

ex-member BareThrills

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Dec 5, 2011
United Kingdom
By adding your name to the list you are acknowledging that you have read all of the above

Karl82
TinkyPete (TBC)
MartinK9
Sasquach ( Joseph tbc)
Cliv
RE8ELD0G
Scrumpy
Hubs
BareThrills TBC
Tank

RE8ELD0G

Settler
Oct 3, 2012
Kettering
Cant wait for this meet again, just hope its a bit less wet and a bit more snow??

Want to test the minus temp with my uq.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Looking forward to it too. Thinking of ground dwelling. Also as I have started tempting I may have to setup at in the dark as I don't finish work until midnight.

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
Ohhhh I'm soooo jealous of not coming on this one! Tis gonna be great :) Take pics for an avid threadstalker, guys!

I might see if I can go the long way round to the local Parkers and drop in to see you all on a flying visit... could you ask Alex if he can bring my spindles up and leave them with Karl if I don't make it up please?

Last edited:

Karl82

Oct 15, 2010
Leicester

Karl82
TinkyPete (TBC)
MartinK9
Sasquach ( Joseph tbc)
Cliv
RE8ELD0G
Scrumpy
Hubs
BareThrills TBC
Tank

TurboGirl

Sep 8, 2011
Leicestershire
www.king4wd.co.uk
I bet you all want to bring it forward a week with the forecast for Friday!

Karl, please could you ask Scrumpy for ma spindles again? I might make it down for a quick visit- Trev fancies a Super Sausage brekkie ;)

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I bet you all want to bring it forward a week with the forecast for Friday!

Karl, please could you ask Scrumpy for ma spindles again? I might make it down for a quick visit- Trev fancies a Super Sausage brekkie ;)
is the parking in a field? as i have changed me car and its terrible in the snow, so dread to think what its going to be like in the mud

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE