First post here

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

trade axe

Tenderfoot
Dec 16, 2013
Western Canada
Good day ladies and gentlemen. My name is Chris and I'm in western Canada. I'll try to pop a few pictures onto the site, and I look forward from learning from you all. Thanks.
:)

Dannytsg

Native
Oct 18, 2008
England
Welcome and enjoy. That is a lovely part of the world you live in. Whats the temperature like at the minute?

Thanks for the pictures.

trade axe

Tenderfoot
Dec 16, 2013
Western Canada
Thanks all. I have been here and there, done a few things, but surely don't know it all. Some days I wonder if I've learned anything at all out there. ;) But with all your help, this old dog will learn a few more tricks. Seasons greetings everyone.
:)

trade axe

Tenderfoot
Dec 16, 2013
Western Canada
Welcome and enjoy. That is a lovely part of the world you live in. Whats the temperature like at the minute?

Thanks for the pictures.

Thank you sir. -27 C right now. Some of those pictures were up in the Boreal forest half of the province. I did a job relocation to the southern end now, nowhere near as nice, in my view anyway. But I suppose every spot has its charms when viewing it in a positive light.... Yes, I do still derive pleasure from this location even though I am no longer in the forest.

bb07

Native
Feb 21, 2010
Rupert's Land
Thank you sir. -27 C right now. Some of those pictures were up in the Boreal forest half of the province. I did a job relocation to the southern end now, nowhere near as nice, in my view anyway. But I suppose every spot has its charms when viewing it in a positive light.... Yes, I do still derive pleasure from this location even though I am no longer in the forest.

Hello and welcome trade axe. I know I've seen some of those pics before, in particular the ones of the ptarmigan. The internet sure makes the world a small place!
I see we enjoy some of the same things: metal detectors, Esee knives (no Beckers though, at least not yet) as well as a preference for the bush rather than the south, which I absolutely abhor. The other day we had a low of almost -45C and although it's warmed up quite a bit now, the forecast is for temps to drop again later this week. Stay warm and have a great Christmas:).

Macaroon

A bemused & bewildered
Jan 5, 2013
SE Wales
Hi Chris, and welcome to the forum. That's a grand set of pictures there, it's got my head away from the terrible warm, wet and windy weather we've had here so far!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE