first of 2013

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
i was asked by one of our great members to make him a wallet.
he wanted too spaces either side to accommodate 3 cards, and a space at the back for notes.
i would also like to thank my customers for there patience as i have been so busy, i am now working through my orders.
here is the wallet hope you like it.

IMG_4307 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4308 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4309 by lucky_lee, on
IMG_4310 by lucky_lee, on
leather wallet by lucky_lee, on Flickr
all comments are welcome
thanks for looking.
take care.
lee.

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
Hey there Lee, that looks awesome, may I ask about the stitching though
How is the center of the paper money space attached or is it just not attached because the bill will stay in place anyway?
Yours sincerely, the analyst of your work
Ruud

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
Hey there Lee, that looks awesome, may I ask about the stitching though
How is the center of the paper money space attached or is it just not attached because the bill will stay in place anyway?
Yours sincerely, the analyst of your work
Ruud[/QUOTE
it is stitched all around the edge and then stitched on the bottom.
does this help mate.

IMG_4312 by lucky_lee, on Flickr

grey-array

Feb 14, 2012
The Netherlands
I was actually referring to the exact opposite side, so the bottom of that opening, where there is no cut out for easy opening with a finger.
So the central part of the wallet, on the side where Handmade is stamped, on the fold of the wallet so to say. If that is understandable language,
As I see a beautiful stitch run on the outside of the wallet stopping just before the spine of the wallet.
Yours sincerely Ruud

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
I was actually referring to the exact opposite side, so the bottom of that opening, where there is no cut out for easy opening with a finger.
So the central part of the wallet, on the side where Handmade is stamped, on the fold of the wallet so to say. If that is understandable language,
As I see a beautiful stitch run on the outside of the wallet stopping just before the spine of the wallet.
Yours sincerely Ruud
maybe i should have put the cards in and the money and you would be able to see a little better then when the cards are in place they stick out enough so that you can just grab them.

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Very nice ;) Almost made me want to start carrying one again.
Reason I stopped carrying one is I tended to lose everything in one go :rolleyes: Shame you cant make a decent memory too mate.

luckylee

On a new Journey
Aug 24, 2010
birmingham
hope this helps mate, if not im lost.

wallett by lucky_lee, on Flickr
i have also sewed this in a way that when you open the wallet the opening for the notes open with the wallet.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE