First night at new permission

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Great trip report Tank, really enjoyed that. Lucky chap finding such a lovely place AND getting permission from the good lady to go play there. Looks a lovely spot and particularly like the pic of your brother lying at such a jaunty angle - must've been holding on with his bum.
Cheers for posting,
GB.

Tank

Aug 10, 2009
Witney, Oxfordshire
Great spot you have found there Tank.
There must be loads of little areas like this around Oxfordshire, I know of a couple around me that I have yet to ask about. One of them where I live was a yes when I asked several years back but like you I then became a father and never got to follow it up. Congratulations on your new daughter by the way.:)

I did join the Oxfordshire Bushcraft group a while ago but there doesn't seem to have been much activity, have people given up on that?

Thanks :) there are so many woods around its just finding that land owner that is happy for you to use their land.

I keep looking at the group, maybe it will reactivate... at some point.

Looks a lovely spot and particularly like the pic of your brother lying at such a jaunty angle - must've been holding on with his bum.

Lol I have no idea how he was still in it and i didnt want to ask. It was his second time in the hammock and i think he has a way to go, that or a better hammock.

Cheers
T.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE