First Aid kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
Eds,

In answer to your original question...yes I believe you can still get them, try this link:

http://www.adventurekit.co.uk/acatalog/Medical_Kit.html

You need to scroll down a little bit... it's the delux kit you want to go for...5 compartments that all fold into one roughly 5" square pack.

I've had a Gregson pack for years, they are a top bit of kit and I never go away for a weekend or longer without it. I don't think there's much of the original items in it anymore but I re-stock it with the same items when I use them.

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
Here we are:
firstaid9sw.jpg

It's been very very wet before and stayed quite dry. Has all you need for minor injuries, has served me well. I also pack a roll of insulation tape to save my feet when walking.

tenbears10

Native
Oct 31, 2003
xxxx
Guys it could well be me but I can only see 2 or 3 of the 7 links posted in this thread :?: Andy, Bystander, and Eds could you check your links. Thanks and if it is me being daft then sorry.

Bill

EDIT* Eds already noticed, sorry *EDIT

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE