Group Buy First Aid Kit

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

reddave

Life Member
Mar 15, 2006
stalybridge
As i am ignorant in this discipline I'll go for an all encompassing selection that i can break down around pockets. Then I'll go for training whilst furlough constricts me

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Generic Suggested Kit.

1 x 4" Israeli Trauma Dressing
1 x Celox Rapid
1 x CAT Gen 7 Tourniquet
1 x Tough Cut Scissors
1 x Compressed Responder Gauze
2 x Pairs of Gloves
1 x Microporous tape

£88.95 incl. VAT and UK postage.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
great that you're doing this.
I managed to source some stuff myself so wont be partaking of this one.
Thanks for all the effort though and i hope it goes well

Reactions: TeeDee

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I'm guessing that the disparity in initial suggestions of interest and now comments regarding it are down to the Pricing?

I'd rather hear feedback as opposed to Silence and Tumble weed so please let me have your comments regarding this.

If you'd dont feel brave to comment openly please feel free to PM me.

cipherdias

Settler
Jan 1, 2014
Wales
I know I said I was interested initially but have since spent a day chunk of money in first aid equipment so don't need any extra right now but next time there is a group buy I will keep me eyes open for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I'm guessing that the disparity in initial suggestions of interest and now comments regarding it are down to the Pricing?

I'd rather hear feedback as opposed to Silence and Tumble weed so please let me have your comments regarding this.

If you'd dont feel brave to comment openly please feel free to PM me.
Sorry TeeDee, I missed your post.

I've got to bow out due to some personal issues :(

RichardJackson

Forager
Jul 7, 2011
Beccles
Hi all, seems unpopular but not an unreasonable price? Pricing it all up very roighly, it seems the Celox could be the most variable? Is the listed item z-fold guaze or another iteration? Prices online go from £15 for short date to £50 so depending on the value of the included celox product, the package offered is either great value or 'not bad' against self purchase - unless you already have this stuff, in which case there is no saving.
Are people put off by price, by their existing stuff, or something else? Cheers R

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE