Finnish Wool Trousers

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Martti

Mar 12, 2011
Finland
If there's any person interested of quality wool trousers from Finland, please let me know. These are mostly old new stock directly from a warehouse managed by the Finnish Defence Forces. The fabric is c. 16 oz (85 % wool, 15 % polyamide and c. 1.75 mm thick). There are currently two colours available at the moment, i.e. mid-grey and dark blue. Each trousers have two cargo pockets with two buttons. Sizes available roughly range from European size c. 48 upwards.

Photograph:

SA%20Sarkahousut%20001.JPG

Last edited:

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Nice wool pants, i'd be very interested in a pair but my finances are tight for me until the end of this month, if they are still available then i will have a pair, thanks for posting these would go great with my Twodogs wool bush shirt

Martti

Mar 12, 2011
Finland
Full length or meant to be tucked into boots and gaiters ?

They're meant to be used with wellingtons and/or thigh high leather boots and tucked in. The length of the inner seam of the trousers in size 8/56 is c. 86 cm, c. 84 cm in size 8/54 etc. The smaller number before the waist sizing refers to the Finnish trousers system where 7 = 170 cm, 8 = 180 cm and 9 = 190 cm tall person.

One can get around 5-10 cm more diameter by taking apart the back seam of the trousers. Furthermore, a few centimeters can be added to the cuffs by taking apart another seam there.

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Size 56 for me too if they are still available on the 25th of the month when my pay lands

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
They're really great value these surplus wool trousers. Would cost a fortune if they were o the high street, but they always seem to have a massive ar5e. :lmao:

Martti

Mar 12, 2011
Finland
Will take orders for the next two weeks or so for the wool trousers and/or other items I might be able to purchase from the next Finnish Defence Forces' auction I visit. Prices according to the guidelines on my initial message.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE