Finland 2015 sub zero

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Have a great one guys. I'm going up sometime in the winter too, late jan to feb sometime. Planning to fly direct to avoid the wasted money and time on transfers and spend it looking out of the window of the bus at the heavenly scenery.

Red Fox

Dec 31, 2012
Cheshire
Have a great one guys. I'm going up sometime in the winter too, late jan to feb sometime. Planning to fly direct to avoid the wasted money and time on transfers and spend it looking out of the window of the bus at the heavenly scenery.
Have a ace trip :) ...

DaveBromley

May 17, 2010
Manchester, England
I'm looking forward to this trip, nervous as this will be my first experience of the arctic but looking forward to learning and practicing skills that will make the trip possible.

Dave

Excellent. Making the necessary arrangements.

If anyone wants a quick weekend in the deep cold to test out gear or shelter beforehand, we would be happy to oblige. Flights to Munich can be pretty cheap. Get to the airport and we will do the rest. Deep cold guaranteed from end of October onwards.

Very excited!

Susanne

176143_10150191259314922_8073722_o.jpg

180513_10150151541870985_6804992_n.jpg

172069_10150191256534922_3236878_o.jpg

Red Fox

Dec 31, 2012
Cheshire
This is the list of who is comeing on the trip RED FOX , MAD DAVE ,DAVE BROMMEY , WELCHY , MAT ,SUSANNEWILLAMS DUCKY,PRIAM aka JASON? Thats 8 and a good size team now so we are going to try and keep it at that,maby susanne will bring a frend and if so thats 9,If eny more whant to come on this then it will go up for a team vote only because we need to respect the locals and leave nothing but holles in the snow and the odd grave marker:eek: ...

This is the list of who is comeing on the trip RED FOX , MAD DAVE ,DAVE BROMMEY , WELCHY , MAT ,SUSANNEWILLAMS DUCKY,PRIAM aka JASON? Thats 8 and a good size team now so we are going to try and keep it at that,maby susanne will bring a frend and if so thats 9,If eny more whant to come on this then it will go up for a team vote only because we need to respect the locals and leave nothing but holles in the snow and the odd grave marker:eek: ...

Agree.

What about Lennaert?

Mar 18, 2013
The Netherlands

Hello guys,

I had plans to go to the Finmark region in Norway in Feb 2015, but this is not working out as planned.
I see that you already have a group formed, but I would love to join you if you will have me.

(for those who do not know me, I am the brother in law of Lennart a.k.a. Ducky and I took part in the 2013 Jokkmokk trip)

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,
Remko

Red Fox

Dec 31, 2012
Cheshire
Hello guys,

I had plans to go to the Finmark region in Norway in Feb 2015, but this is not working out as planned.
I see that you already have a group formed, but I would love to join you if you will have me.

(for those who do not know me, I am the brother in law of Lennart a.k.a. Ducky and I took part in the 2013 Jokkmokk trip)

Let me know your thoughts.

Cheers,
Remko
You are most welcome on the trip I say my frend :) ... and I know Mad Dave will be glad to have you so we will put it to the team and i hope thay all say yep

Mar 18, 2013
The Netherlands
You are most welcome on the trip I say my frend :) ... and I know Mad Dave will be glad to have you so we will put it to the team and i hope thay all say yep

I just made a fool out of myself at work by jumping up and down of pure excitement ! :)
Looking forward to trip and the cold! I will be waiting for the group decission then.

Best Regards, Remko

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE