Finding the the Bush behind the Craft.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 41373
  • Start date
  • Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

cranmere

Settler
Mar 7, 2014
Somerset, England
Hi Polecat, it's nice to meet you. Your intro illustrated one of the things that most bushcrafters have in common, a willingness to pick up tools and have a go at a new craft or manual skill.

D

Deleted member 41373

Hi Polecat, it's nice to meet you. Your intro illustrated one of the things that most bushcrafters have in common, a willingness to pick up tools and have a go at a new craft or manual skill.

Hi Cranmere, Yes it definitely seems to be the case. As I said I am not an academic person whatsoever, so I learn by doing. The reason I chose the Landy I did, was that the 200TDI is mostly mechanical. Very little electrickary. So providing you follow the instructions I don't think there are many jobs I can't do on it. When it comes down to Bushcraft, you can't do it with out being able to master or at least try, practical skills. I learned at a very early age that working wood requires patience and that has been invaluable for me in everything I try to learn. Especially Bushcraft! :D

D

Deleted member 41373

Hello to BCUK from a Suffolk Disco 300tdi owner.. :)

Ahh another fellow Landy lover... Good to know there is someone here who has the same joy and suffering I do :lmao: Just remember though, if you come up this way you'll need your passport to cross the border ;)

Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Many Thanks, Happy to be here :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE