Finding a SanRenMu H03

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2017
Hampshire
After a lot of thought about finding a new edc after my old one broke I have decided to buy a SRM H03 as I can't think of why I need to spend any more on something that is only really going to be used on apples/letters anyway.
But having made the decision I can't find one that can ship to the UK other than on dh gate where I need to buy 8 of them anyway.
So, does anyone know where I can get a SRM H03 that can be shipped to the uk?

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Thread removed for Moderation.

Promotion and discussion of a company that actively pirates the IP of other businesses. Discussion or promotion of means to pirate or distribute pirated media is not permitted on BCUK. Discussion to be had on how this pertains to physical IP infringement.

Basically, the company in question rips off the deisign IP of most legit knife manufacturing businesses you can think of, Spyderco, Benchmade, CRKT, Emerson, Kershaw and Chris Reeve for a start, complete with the unauthorised use of their patented features.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE