Filson Mackinaw vest (waistcoat)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mr_magicfingers

May 15, 2012
London
Just thought I'd add to this that these are now available in London from the Filson store, just off Carnaby Street. They have most of the filson line available and can order what they don't have. I bought the mackinaw waistcoat and barely taken it off in the past month. Fabulous piece of kit. Didn't want to order online given that you're taking a chance on sizes but now, if you're near, you can go and try things on to figure out your size.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Just thought I'd add to this that these are now available in London from the Filson store, just off Carnaby Street. They have most of the filson line available and can order what they don't have. I bought the mackinaw waistcoat and barely taken it off in the past month. Fabulous piece of kit. Didn't want to order online given that you're taking a chance on sizes but now, if you're near, you can go and try things on to figure out your size.

Excellent info - thanks. Getting this stuff from the US is a nightmare.

K

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE