Film from my childhood

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

v8mule

Tenderfoot
Oct 3, 2012
wigan
I've just been given a DVD off my other half it's the first film I can remember my mum taking me to see at the cinema. It's called "When the north wind blows" I think it's a awesome film I don't know if I should feel sad or happy after watching it for the first time after in nearly 38 years.

Thanks Kell it's a really lovely supprise xxx

Last edited:

v8mule

Tenderfoot
Oct 3, 2012
wigan
It really has mate :) its all about a mountain man / trapper who lives in the Siberian wilderness and befriends two tigers

squishy

Maker Plus
Sep 13, 2011
Doncaster
www.facebook.com
The film that always brings back good memories and reminds me of sitting at home with my dad when I was little is Disney's Robin Hood :) Still one of my fave films ever. That and Princess Bride and Labrynth with David Bowie - You remind me of the babe.. what babe? The babe with the power, the power of voodoo! who do? You do! The babe with the power.. hahahaha... me and my mate from work have lost so much work time laughing at that song, brill film :) Can you tell I'm an 80's child? ;)

Rachael x

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE