Fifth Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
2 moduser
2 beamdune
4 gunnix
2 Bardster
1 Marts
1 Spikey DaPikey
1 tagnut69
1 missy mycelium
1 Prickly Pear
1 R-J
1 Moff8
2 swyn
1 Bhageera
1 rich59
1 Wettstuff
1 Gibbsy
1 Tangiblesolid
1 Cyclingrelf
1 barry
1 Aliwren
2 Colin McGlade
2 david1
2 themac
1 QDanT
1 NickC
1 bow drill
1 Tpuddles (from SotP)
1 soa_uk
1 gordy1
4 benjamin.oneill
1 P@ul
1 Andrzej
1 yelfe
1 Mad Mike
2 Prometheus

49 so far; 1 left

MagiKelly

Okay 1 left now

A heads up. I am going to be running a group buy for dry bags. This really for Song of the Paddle members but I will also post it on BCUK. This will cover both Exped and Ortieb bags and will have the ones that are the ideal size for a hammock with netting and straps.

To do this group buy I had to get a wholesale account with the dry bag supplier and it turns out they also do climbing tape so I am getting a sample sent of this. If it is the right stuff I will be able to do a group by on that at a price that would give a decent saving after all.

In fact they do loads of stuff like Petzl head lamps etc I am trying hard to resist doing about 10 group buys at once :rolleyes:

Prickly Pear

Mar 28, 2006
Canterbury, Kent
Yeh sounds good. With all the hard work involved, I don’t know how you can even joke about doing so many! Thanks for all your time and effort on the two I'm in on now anyway, much appreciated.

Steve

Jul 13, 2005
Earth
Prometheus said:
Two for me please !!!!! Thankyou very much indeed. :You_Rock_

Hi John,

Can I make my order down to just one please, I put an order in for a mate, but I spoke to him today and he's not gonna go for it.

:sad6: for the inconvenience. Still it makes an extra one for someone else to get in.

Cheers Dave

MagiKelly

2 moduser
2 beamdune
4 gunnix
2 Bardster
2 Marts
1 Spikey DaPikey
1 tagnut69
1 missy mycelium
1 Prickly Pear
1 R-J
1 Moff8
2 swyn
1 Bhageera
1 rich59
1 Wettstuff
1 Gibbsy
1 Tangiblesolid
1 Cyclingrelf
1 barry
1 Aliwren
2 Colin McGlade
2 david1
2 themac
1 QDanT
1 NickC
1 bow drill
1 Tpuddles (from SotP)
1 soa_uk
1 gordy1
4 benjamin.oneill
1 P@ul
1 Andrzej
1 yelfe
1 Mad Mike
1 Prometheus
1 Mr_Yarrow

50 None left

Jul 13, 2005
Earth
Any excuse to use the group hug smily.......

anyway gotta go. I've got to :drive: over to my mates place quickly. I'll watch out for :cop: 's though and be sure to wear my seatbelt in case I :banghead: . It looks like rain so I'll pack my :umbrella: anyway thsuattt hsh ......oooooopss sorry got a bit :tongue-ti there. Ayway I'll get off my :soapbox: now and stop :rant: ing on. :tapedshut .....

. :nana: :bye:

MagiKelly

Hammocks arrived yesterday but I could no get in to post here.
Price is £19.30 again including PayPal and postage. PayPal payment to John "at" MagiKelly.co.uk IMPORTANT State clearly your Username, What you are paying for and your Address. Make sure it is very clear as between netting and dry bags there is plenty scope for confusion. If you want to pay for hammocks and netting at the same time then you can but again be REALLY clear in the PayPal notification.

Postage to Europe is an extra £0.80

Final list is below.

2 moduser
2 beamdune
4 gunnix
2 Bardster
2 Marts
1 Spikey DaPikey
1 tagnut69
1 missy mycelium
1 Prickly Pear
1 R-J
1 Moff8
2 swyn
1 Bhageera
1 rich59
1 Wettstuff
1 Gibbsy
1 Tangiblesolid
1 Cyclingrelf
1 barry
1 Aliwren
2 Colin McGlade
2 david1
2 themac
1 QDanT
1 NickC
1 bow drill
1 Tpuddles (from SotP)
1 soa_uk
1 gordy1
2 benjamin.oneill
1 P@ul
1 Andrzej
1 yelfe
1 Mad Mike
1 Prometheus
1 Mr_Yarrow
1 davef
1 Wookey

50 so none left

MagiKelly

benjamin.oneill is only taking 2 so there are now 2 left, or there was I have added DaveF onto the list so there is only really one left.

DaveF if you want to send payment I will get a hammock off to you, if you have changed your mind, no problem just let me know.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE