Fifth Hammock Group Buy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

david1

Nomad
Mar 3, 2006
sussex
just to say my son and I put up our hammocks this weekend to test for next weeks night fishing at our local pond. They were a great sucess my main concern is they maybe to coftable and all I will end up doing is sleeping all night :)

so a very big Thanks form us all John :)

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
david1 said:
just to say my son and I put up our hammocks this weekend to test for next weeks night fishing at our local pond. They were a great sucess my main concern is they maybe to coftable and all I will end up doing is sleeping all night :)

so a very big Thanks form us all John :)

Satisfied users are what make it all worth while.

Wookey

Mar 1, 2006
Penrith, Cumbria.
Thanks John,
hammock arrived, very satisfied with service and quality. Do you have any left? Would like another hammock and 2x netting if possible. Where is the climbing tape thread?

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
Wookey said:
Thanks John,
hammock arrived, very satisfied with service and quality. Do you have any left? Would like another hammock and 2x netting if possible. Where is the climbing tape thread?

You are in luck. I have just one hammock left and two nets. PayPal the payment and I will get them posted asap.

Sorry Phil but you were just pipped at the post but keep your eyes open there will probably be a sixth buy at some point. Netting wise I may have some spare but will need to wait a while to see if any of the outstanding names drop out or not.

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
Got my hammock and nets of my parents now, excelent quality, well worth it. Many thanks for sorting this out :You_Rock_

Don Redondo

Forager
Jan 4, 2006
NW Wales
I had a realy bad back last night, probably from being scrunched up in my g/f bed the night before :rolleyes: and as usual I slung my h/h up in the front room. nothing better than a night in a hammock to tease out those muscles and disks.

Eventually came to the conclusion that the h/h was just too technical for 'casual' use, where all I want to do is hang for a while.

So John please consider me for a couple come the next group buy . Please?

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi john,i bought a cheap hammock from Lidl and just tried it out lastnight and i'm sold on the idea of becoming a tree dweller( :rolleyes: took me long enough).So if you are at some point thinking of doing another buy(by the way you deserve a medal for all your sterling work) then could you be so good as to shove my name down for one.

All the best, Stuart the ground dweller.

Dougster

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 13, 2005
The banks of the Deveron.
4 please! Mate bought one out there and this is cheaper than he paid. How much are mosi nets? May go for a few of those too. If you lived closer I'd take you for a pint for this, next time I'm up north......

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE