Field Grallocking and Butchery day

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bowji john

Silver Trader
We will be running a deer butchery day on March 25th

Butchery day includes - Grallocking demo and butchery - half a carcass to take home : £120.

This is a comprehensive field butchery course aimed at the the hunter / gather and is part of our 'Bushman' series of courses

If interested contact me (john) at kohipoint@gmail.co.uk or 07860 485531

PS - the course will be run at our Cornwall site.

Last edited:

Leshy

Jun 14, 2016
Wiltshire
Surprised there's not much in the way of questions and queries on here about this...?

From personal experience, I'd like to say that after a couple of months of message and email exchanges (to organise a group meet and bush weekend at the Bowji camp)
dealing with John has been an absolute pleasure .

John's wealth of knowledge and experience has helped us a lot in choosing the right activities for the group and his patience and understanding has been second to none.

As a result , me and another 2 guys in the group are already thinking about the stalking weekend too at a later date...

Can't wait for this bush weekend in May now, and all the lads are super excited.

A proper review will come after the weekend, but so far the service has been 5 stars .

Thank you John for making it happen 👍👍

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I was actually thinking that this was a very fair price, and from someone who has a good rep too :)

Your review should be interesting, Leshy :D

M

Mollegabet

Feb 5, 2017
Kingston upon Thames
This sounds like something my partner would be very interested in. It's a shame it is so far away for him to attend.
We could not justify the additional cost of the accommodation and petrol at this time.

I hope you get enough attending to spur you on to arrange another one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE