10 years trading and BCUK in 2010

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
The turn of the new year saw a significant anniversary for Wilderness 1-2-1. We have been trading for 10 years - joining quite an exclusive group within the bushcraft / outdoor world. We must be doing something right ;)

Thanks to all of you who have supported us over the years, either through the online shop or by attending our courses (or those that we have taught for other bushcraft schools over the years).

With this in mind, and in way of thanks to the membership of BCUK, we are looking to run a few weekends just for the people who make this forum what it is. These weekends will be:

Expedition First Aid - Fully outdoor geared Expedition Care Protocol course, based in the woods and resulting in a HSE EFAW certificate. Then cert is recognised by the outdoor NGBs for people undertaking leadership or teaching qualifications. Max 12 people.

Introduction to Field Archery - A course unique to Wilderness 1-2-1. Taking you from your first shots with a bow to simulated hunting amongst the trees. The course not only covers shooting, but you will learn to make your own arrows and leave knowing all you need to know to progress within Field Archery. Max 12 people.

Photography Weekend - we usually run 1 day workshops, but are going to provide a whole weekend of outdoor photography teaching and opportunities - from using your new christmas present to getting closer to the wildlife.

We will run these in the spring (March - May), at a site in Sussex. Prices will be confirmed but the courses will be heavily discounted. We will try and make sure that we can accomodate as many people as possible. If anyone is interested in any of the above, please add yourself to the list.

Full details of course content can be found on the Wilderness 1-2-1 website, but feel free to ask any questions.

All the best for 2010 - Rob & Mel

g4ghb

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
I'd be interested in the photography one as well - assuming I can get a 'pass' from swmbo :rolleyes:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE