ferrets.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

led

Settler
Aug 24, 2004
uk
The advice I was given was not to feed them scavengers/carnivores, so the pigeons would be fine. Having said that, I don't keep ferrets so take that with a pinch of salt!

scouser4life

Tenderfoot
Oct 6, 2006
liverpool
Well i have got my ferrets now. Got 10 purse nets too. I've ordered 7 dvd's to help me in my persuits. Any additional information anyone can give me?

Also i will be taking a picture of a set of holes i found it seems too big to be rabbits. So i will post them when i get them and maybe someone will be able to tell me if its a fox hole or if its just a big rabbit warren.

jack sparrow said:
Hi there scouser4life, As a mad keen ferreter i was just wondering how you where getting on with your ferrets and ferreting?

YIS
JS

Jack's the man for the ferret info, we had good chat's in a previous life! How's your youngster mate, toddling yet? Mikey the Pikey say's to say hello too! ;)

SMOKOE

Forager
Mar 9, 2007
Stoke-on-Trent, Staffs
Hi scouser4life

I would offer caution if you're going to keep your hutch in the shed during Summer.

Ferrets are tolerant of cold but suffer badly in hot weather. I lost a hob to heat stroke last Summer and he was in an open sided hutch with a bottle of ice in.

I keep two together and only put a small amount of straw in in the winter and just sawdust from Spring onward.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE