Fenix TK10 Torch

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Big Bad Stu

Nomad
Jul 18, 2006
Shropshire
I have just bought a Fenix TK10 torch, it is the brightest torch I have ever seen, and at £47.95 it is well priced compared to the equivalent Surefire.

The build quality seems excellent too.

I bought it from www.glowgadgets.com, their service is brilliant and the best I have had lately from an internet shop. I have no connection to them but am a happy customer.

I will right a review of the torch when I have used it for a couple of weeks.

Stewey.:D

Dingo

Nomad
Jan 7, 2005
leicestershire
Thats an awesome bit of kit mate, Shocks has one which he kindly let me play with down at the RV at easter, brightest thing i have ever seen from such a small hand held piece.

Adam.

Big Bad Stu

Nomad
Jul 18, 2006
Shropshire
Unbelievably bright is the only way I can describe it. :eek:

I had to reassure SWMBO that this was the last torch I would ever buy (yeah right!).

I am thinking of getting her one of the smaller Fenix torches for her weekly winter evening walk with the hound.

andyn

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 15, 2005
Hampshire
www.naturescraft.co.uk
Stu,
I've got a Fenix L1D and for something that runs of a single AA battery it is an impressive light output.

I've found it runs best of a 2900 Rechargable battery, and gives a good couple of hours of light before it starts flickering.

Big Bad Stu

Nomad
Jul 18, 2006
Shropshire
The only down side to the TK10 is that it runs on CR-123 batteries. Mind you the guy I bought it off sells ten batteries for £9.99.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
So...you are one to dig up posts....and advertise too?

You might want to check the rules of the forum

F

flashlight-torches.co.uk

Thanks for drawing my attention to this, I have only just found that stipulation.
I didn’t intentionally break any rules and am sorry for the breach.

Point noted.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE