felicitations.... and stay dry and warm..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Th3V1k1ng

Silver Trader
May 19, 2012
IN a house.. near Stoke
Hiya peeps....
I've been on the forum for a while, couldnt afford to subscribe but have no done so.. yay.
I wandered past here prior to that membership.. but made the profile a while back, after chatting to a gentleman who lives not far away,
when he came to pick up a bushcraft stove from me.

Dont get out as much as I want to, but I make various things to keep me busy and from going stir crazy.

used to have a big malamute until she got cancer and passed away, back then she and I would happily go romping here and there..
walking to where ever, making a brew for us both.. and looking at the views.

I'm into bikes, own a yamaha XJ900s Diversion, which I maintain myself, and have done quite a few mod upgrades to.. not power ones, just ones
that make life easier... like better calipers... so the bike actually stops in the few seconds you pulled the lever.. rather than a month later...lol
I try and do bits of charity runs for the RBL - recently did Ride of REspect 2013, down at RAF Abingdon, (yes I know the army are there now... and its.. Dalton Barracks, but I grew up knowing
it as RAF Abingdon..lol.. Same with RAF Stafford... cant get my head round MOD stafford now..)

Got some bits and pieces for sale, which I'll try and pop into the sales section..
If I can help you with something I'll defo try.

Have a good one, and stay safe
Jay - aka Viking (V1k1ng)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE