Feedback

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Angst

Apr 15, 2010
Hampshire
www.facebook.com
Hi...

feel free to use this area to leave comments regarding my work/service whether the item was purchased here on BCUK, ebay or elsewhere...unless I meet a customer on the circuit I rarely get a chance to find out their opinion apart from the typical ebay feedback I get so any critique is always welcome...

Regards,

Sonni

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
As you know mate I have a laplander sheath and a crook knife sheath from you and they're fantastic! Stunning craftsmanship, made from the finest materials, built to last, great service and delivery a pleasure to deal with! Can't recommend you enough, your the best! :)

As always this is unbiased, just one super happy customer! :)

Samon

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!

Here are the items angst has made for me, pouches, belt, sheath etc etc.

All are made of fine quality materials, made very well with clean cuts and nicely coloured dye. Angst himself is a top guy, funny, honest and works his **** off to given his customers the best he can muster. My axe mask, which we discussed over a fe messages one night regarding my ice for a new strap design compared to the original factory shetajwas made as we spam and offered at a great price. In facet, all of angsts wares are affordable and very good value.

Overall, I'm pleased to deal with this chap, he makes fine leather goods (sublime bondage gear too!) And is easily to communicate and make sales with

Asset to forum!

Cheers,

Samon.

James.R

May 6, 2009
Wiltshire
After ordering a couple of bits during a very busy time for sonni I was extremely pleased to receive them much sooner than I expected. The quality of the workmanship is second to none and I'm confident that after years of regular abuse they will still be going strong.

Top quality,
Top workmanship
From a top bloke

Coldfeet

Life Member
Mar 20, 2013
Yorkshire
So far I have purchased two items from Sonni, one custom made the other off the shelf. Both are very high quality items showing off great workmanship and skill. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from him again.

Sonni has been a friendly and welcoming chap whenever I have met him in person, and I would happily sit down and have a cuppa with him.

huntersforge

Oct 14, 2006
southern scotland
Took delivery of a mask for my wildlife hatchet today and I am delighted with it . The workmanship and finish are first class. I already have a mask from Sonni for my SFA which is of a different design but of equal quality. I would not hesitate to recommend this seller to anyone looking for top quality leather goods.
ATB
HF

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE