North Wood meet August 26~29 2016

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
I will bring a leg of lamb for the hangi also got some digging tools that I feel happy to leave for future purposes whether for digging pits or removing troublesome roots from stumps, Cheers all see you there Friday.
Toxophilite
Excellent :)

woodspirits

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Just an update.....

Entering your name would indicate you have read and accepted the above guidelines.please include this line in your paste.
1. Woodspirits 26~29
2. Hubs (TBC 26-28)
3. TinkyPete - TBC due to work
4. Priam 26~29
5. Rumpole_Stitskin TBC 26~29
6. Andy t +1
7. Nomad64 (TBC)
8. Preper
9. Toxophilite

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
Not sure what day I will be arriving if at all, I have some stuff hitting the fan but I will bring the hessian and rocks either way. :) may need someone to deputise who is staying for the duration?

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
Not sure what day I will be arriving if at all, I have some stuff hitting the fan but I will bring the hessian and rocks either way. :) may need someone to deputise who is staying for the duration?

Hope you can make it even for a little while Steve.
The rifle was put to good use yesterday, we now have rabbits, a hare and wood pigeon for the hangi.
Preper

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
Entering your name would indicate you have read and accepted the above guidelines.please include this line in your paste.
1. Woodspirits 26~29
2. Hubs (TBC 26-28)
3. TinkyPete - TBC due to work
4. Priam 26~29
5. Rumpole_Stitskin TBC 26~29
6. Andy t +1
7. Nomad64 (TBC)
8. Preper
9. Toxophilite
10. Hogstable

Arriving late Friday, can't wait :)

Last edited:

woodspirits

Jul 24, 2009
West Midlands UK
www.facebook.com
just an update, had a wander down NW this evening, very dry underfoot and parking on CP2 no issue even though showers forecast Sat and Sun, I think we will go ahead on the middle pitch again. in the best German tradition I chucked a towel over a chair ready for tomorrow! see you there. :) oh I nearly forgot, you will find 2 buckets of freshly hewn rocks in the car park for the hangi if someone can lug them in?

Last edited:

PREPER

Settler
Dec 31, 2009
Notts
Thanks to all for a once again another excellent meet.
My batteries are now recharged for the daily grind of real life :)

Preper........ :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE