Feedback On Russian Cotton Net Thermals

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Monk

Forager
Jun 20, 2004
outandabout
Hi!
I got a pair of Russian military Spetsnaz cotton mesh long johns through a catalog and have some comments on them.
First, they are in a cotton mesh design, thick diameter mesh, you put them on and pull a sweater over the top and you will find that you are warm. The long johns are the same design as the top..er, there's no fly...no access which, causes problems in cold Siberia I'm sure.
Bad news about this item is that when you wash them...I washed them in cold water and drip dry..the cotton takes 1-2 days to dry and the problem is whatever type of cotton the Russians use... it shrinks! Even though you gently stretch the garment back into shape.
I have a cotton mesh Swedish made top which does not shrink when washed in cold water. So buyer beware, you could wind up with gradually shrinking undergarments.
Monk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE