Favourite Street Food? Please Answer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
I once made a fish finger lasagna before - that was quite dense, but I thought it would be a sort of Italian fish pie mash up.....

Quite tempted to try the same idea but with Tex Mex ingredients- a Chilli mince with pasta and tortilla chip toppings.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Making it into chilli is the only way I know to get any real flavour into quorn or tvp mince.

It works in lasagne :).....with cheese on top.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Chilli lasagne...

I like it. I like it a LOT.
I'm going to give that a go.

That does sound tempting enough that I might give it a go as well :)

It should work ( I think ) as Tex Mex foods typically mix cheese , tomato and spicy ingredients in things like enchiladas so a lasagna with a spicy bite I think should work , could even work in some guacamole pieces or even an entire strata..

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
Oooof what a tough question, so much choice...

Abroad at events I've loved Indian curry based stalls, samosas, can't remember exactly what they were but these spicy potato cake things.

In the UK I love a good Thai stall, chicken satays n that sorta stuff!

Singapore noodles are always a good shout.

@TeeDee you may have come across these guys that have been at Exeter Christmas Market before "Little Marrakech", they do lovely wraps.

However in all honesty, I hate long queueing, I can manage 5-10 mins of standing in a queue maybe, and to me, no food is good enough to join the a**e end of a horrific queue! I don't mind waiting for food, but the queueing to order is the part that wrecks me :sigh:

Reactions: TeeDee

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE