favorite round the fire ,drink.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Melonfish

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 8, 2009
Warrington, UK
first thing in the morning its a good cuppa, strong and sweet. at night i was a fan of Famous Grouse however BigDave has shown me the light, my regular tipple is now Westens organic cider!
you can get 3l boxes which fit rather nicely into a 3l waterpouch...

locum76

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 9, 2005
Kirkliston
i like to squeeze the juices out of animal poo..... only kidding.:rolleyes:

My favourite tipple is Lagavulin, obviously. :cool:

Bushcraftsman

Native
Apr 12, 2008
Derbyshire
I agree with mclark on the hot chocolate! but if out with family camping im allowed a small hipflask in which my favourite would be rum or on those extra nippy nights either scotch whiskey or port. However I was on holiday over new year and tried desperado for the first time, thought that was quite nice..refreshing too :)

EDIT: I'm not an alcoholic! :lmao:

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
I agree with mclark on the hot chocolate! but if out with family camping im allowed a small hipflask in which my favourite would be rum or on those extra nippy nights either scotch whiskey or port. However I was on holiday over new year and tried desperado for the first time, thought that was quite nice..refreshing too :)

do you mean disorono, like a amaretto, is so thats a good choice in my books

Asa Samuel

Native
May 6, 2009
St Austell.
There is this stuff you can get from ikea called elch blut, I've never had it round a camp fire but I imagine it would be just right :D

Actually, does anyone know where I can get some or a similar drink other than ikea?

mclark

Forager
Dec 29, 2009
sitting under a tree

do you mean disorono, like a amaretto, is so thats a good choice in my books

desperado's is a beer with a shot of tequila and lime in it

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
Copious amounts of tea when I'm camping, for me it wouldn't be camping without it.

Evenin time (or late afternoon sometimes) a continental lager and a couple of snifters of Glenmorangie or Jim Beam.

Jan 11, 2006
brecon
for me its sothern comfort only 40 proof stuff i can drink neat and saves on weight since i aint takeing coke camping. in the canoe i can manage a box of lager )prob still take the sothern comfort though lol)....to be honest ill drink anything that isnt lemon powder !

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE