favorite piece of clothing?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I was just going through all my kit was thinking i really love the comfort and the usefulness of my arktis DPM windproof smock.

its design is perfect for me, it has so many big pockets around your waist and the zip pockets have stopped me loosing those important items. The internal windproof lining works so well for me.

But i know this does not suit every one so i thought lets see what other prefer?

post a comment on yours and a short reason why?

just a bit of fun nothing too serious as every one has their own personal opinion

:)

yomperalex

Nomad
Jan 22, 2011
Reading
I'm a bit ashamed to admit it, but my favourite piece of kit are my Bear Grylls branded Craghopper trousers.

Fluffy lining, cosy, great for a chilly base camp or a winter afternoon down the shed.

Alex

Silverback 1

Native
Jun 27, 2009
WEST YORKSHIRE
Love my Deerhunter Ram suit, i'm on my 2nd set now, fantastic design with loads of pockets and hidey holes which are all easily accessible when needs must, i have used it in all weathers when hunting and never had any problems with water ingress, and it has superb breathability quality if the correct base layers are worn, gone up a bit in price recently, but as far as decent outdoor clothing is concerned it is fantastic value and not silly money, no connections etc.

not at all, I must admit the kit design's are actually really good and i do like the crag hoppers clothing the stuff i have had has lasted well through some real abuse. I talk to a lot of poeple about bear and i must say ok some things he does are not all that safe, but he does seem to have gotten people interested in the outdoors once again that is what i believe a good thing.

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Do boots count as clothing? I love my Blundstone boots, never get wet feet, quiet grippy sole, easy to get on and off, comfy in the extreme, and I know I shouldn't wear them in the hills but I often do despite having wonderfull Meindls.
Seem cheaper in Oz where I believe there pretty much a work/kick about boot. Wear them daily and on my 3rd pair in 8 years. The other 2 pairs still live it's just I wanted a less lived in look for work.

gallery-73429-Blundstone-500.jpg

GB.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
cragghopper lined winter kiwi trousers
Bison wool shirt
Bergans backcountry anorak
stormy kromer wool cap

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
Probably my Endicott's Dutch X-T Head-Over. The tabs provide a little extra insulation to your core and the design helps keep the draughts out a bit better than your average buff-type thing.

headwear_headover_n17_xt_1.jpg

Pic unashamedly pinched from Endy's ~ Link

Ben98

Forager
Jun 30, 2010
West Yorkshire
Buffalo active light shirt, the MOST versatile piece of clothing I've ever owned
It layers perfectly, and worn on its own is perfect for running, cycling, summer, all things warm
I love it

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using Tapatalk 2

Ben98

Forager
Jun 30, 2010
West Yorkshire
The tec light has a pertex 5 outer, with a sewn in hood
The active light has a pform mini ripstop outer and no hood

I personally love the mini ripstop :-D

Sent from my ARCHOS 80G9 using Tapatalk 2

Claudiasboris

Life Member
Feb 8, 2009
Sheffield
Got to say that my favourite is my Buffalo Big Face shirt. A bit warm for summer but it's so old and worn that it makes a good layer year round. Always been tempted to try the lighter Buffalo stuff; it's getting increasingly harder to find Buffalo kit though nowadays.

Claudiasboris

smogz

Mar 3, 2013
Sweden
For me its a tie between my Klättermusen Gere pants, converted to go outside my slalom boots and my Norröna Amundsen Cotton Anorak

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE