Falke bas layers - TKMaxx

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
In case you`re interested TKMaxx have got some Falke (make good socks, not sure about anything else) base layers in, reduced from £55 to £19.99.

I would have stuck some photos up but I`ve got enough base layers right now so I didn`t bother getting any this time.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Bit of a mix I think Geraint but I can`t remember the %

I`l probably be in there again next week so I`ll have another look.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
I bought one the other day. they are 60 per cent wool, 25 per cent polypropylene and 15 per cent polyamide. Close fitting, comfortable and warm. I'm going walking this weekend and it will be my base layer. I'm pleased with mine.

treadlightly

Jan 29, 2007
Powys
After five days wearing it continuously day and night walking the Offas Dyke path I can report the falke baselayer is brilliant. Light and warm, it was comfortable to wear, seemed to wick sweat away easily and amazingly it didn't smell at all at the end. (Maybe I had just grown used to to the pong but I don't think so) I'd recommend them.

_Geraint_

Feb 8, 2008
Lancashire
After five days wearing it continuously day and night walking the Offas Dyke path I can report the falke baselayer is brilliant. Light and warm, it was comfortable to wear, seemed to wick sweat away easily and amazingly it didn't smell at all at the end. (Maybe I had just grown used to to the pong but I don't think so) I'd recommend them.

I'll pop into town tomorrow and see if they have any. I use lundhags merino ones at the moment. Which performed very well in the minus temp range.

Stuart69

On a new journey
Jul 7, 2008
Glasgow
Just to let anyone nearby me know, I checked at the Fort in Glasgow today and they only had a couple in XXL.

Stuart.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire

Thanks for letting us know treadlightly, I`m going past tomorrow so I`ll have another look.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE