Sold F1 Ivory micarta - As yet unused

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Potatohead

Jul 1, 2020
Surrey... near a tree :)
1. ITEM:
1 x Fallkniven F1 Ivory Micarta

2. CONDITION:
Completely Unused
Factory edge

Edges of the Scales now further carefully hand finished with Micro mesh up to 12000 grit, as they had A slight overhang (<0.5mm) which could have caused hotspots in use. And were a bit "edgy" around the shields.

Shields re-fixed with loctite structural adhesive.

Hardware all remains as originally polished up and free from scratches.

3. EXTRAS:
Comes with original F1 Leather sheath and original box.

4. LOCATION:
Buckingham

5. PRICE:
I would like the reasonable sum of £200 please. Net. to me
Includes RMSD to UK.

Excludes any fees associated with your preferred payment method.

Overseas shipping may incur additional cost to be agreed and customs clearance is at your own risk.

6. DESCRIPTION:
Received very recently on 23rd Jan 2021,

I have fondled and admired one of my favourite, first proper knives. (I had the black micarta originally)

Finally having one back in my hands as people seem reluctant to part with these, i am hesitant to let it go.

But after getting a bit carried away in some recent discussions with Mr Shing, my conscience tells me I need to try and add back to the coffers.

Im not going to get the time to use it anytime soon anyway, until we eventually move house. It currently resides safe in its box.

So i'll put this up for a little while to see if there is any interest whilst my conscience remains strong

Interested parties Feel free to Message me for any more info or Pics

7. PICTURES:
IMG_20210216_133846.jpg

IMG_20210216_133750.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: CLEM and mimo

mimo

Tenderfoot
Nov 21, 2020
London
I came close to buying this a while back...supposed to be selling right now, but I'll be checking in once I've got a few more out of the door...

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE